Wednesday 22 July 2015

3 days to departure

And the Tyranids are still being worked on.

 
4 more Genestealers are now complete and a lot of Lord of the Rings commentary tracks have been listened to in the last few days. Only onto The Two Towers, but with 4 commentary tracks per movie, it is taking me a while to get through them. I am finding that I am enjoying listening to the tracks though as I am not being distracted by wanting to look up at the movies too often.

Next up are some more Genestealers and the Broodlord for the unit. I will make a start on these, but don't think that I will get them done in my time remaining. Still have to pack, finalise my list of places to visit at Gencon and work out the last few little things before I go.

Hopefully will post again on Friday with some more progress but until then:

The Road to Apocalypse so far completed:
2 Tyranid Warriors
4 Genestealers

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment