Sunday 14 June 2015

Post battle painting

I have now completed the Carnifex and the Rippers.


I went with a fairly bare bones Carnifex. Just added the crushing claws so that it becomes strength 10. It does drop it's speed in combat, but it was pretty much going last against most things anyway, so it doesn't feel like that big a loss to me. Also strength 10 will I hope allow it to flip vehicles a little easier and allow it to get to the soft squishiness within. Not that there are any vehicles in the forces that I am currently using, but that may not always be the case.

With the rippers, that properly completes the first box battle force box that I purchased a while ago. This is good as it is the first group of that size I have completed in a while. Length of time to paint not withstanding, that is a good milestone for me to have reached.

Yes, there are quite a few boxes to go for my Tyranids (of which there is only one more battle force box), which I will be working through in a little while.

With the completion of the Carnifex, that brings my Tyranid force to 680 points. As they now out point my Eldar, I am returning to the Eldar next to bring them up to the same number of points.

So that means that next up are some Dire Avengers. Also hopefully a return to updating a couple of times a week.

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment